𝗔𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀:
"Since 1945, Catholic Community Services of Utah has been empowering people in need along the Wasatch Front to reach self-sufficiency. By giving strength to the weakest in our midst, CCS is able to lovingly serve and provide hope to those with the greatest need in our community regardless of race, religion, or personal circumstance.
- 𝗧𝗢 the poor, the hungry and the homeless, we are help and hope.
- 𝗧𝗢 the refugee, we are safety and the promise of a brighter tomorrow.
- 𝗧𝗢 the immigrant, we are a path to acceptance and participation.
- 𝗧𝗢 the person immobilized by addictions, we are a road to recovery.
- 𝗧𝗢 the volunteer, we are an opportunity to serve.
Because we see a need, we are a voice for social change.