Apply Online Today
HOW TO APPLY:
TO APPLY FOR THE CURRENT 2023-24 ACADEMIC YEAR, first create an account through our Parent Portal in Final Site and then fill out an application.
Once you submit your application, the Parent Portal is used to access your Admission status, Enrollment Checklists, and tuition contracts.
TO APPLY FOR THE 2024-25 ACADEMIC YEAR, NEW applicants, PreK - 8th Grade, need to complete the online application, -Utah Catholic Schools Online Admission-, submit the following documents, and pay the non-refundable $25 application fee:
- Updated Immunization Record
- In accordance with Diocesan Policy, schools in the Catholic Diocese of Salt Lake City do not accept immunization exemptions except for qualified medical exemptions with a letter signed by the student's pediatrician.
- State Issued Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate, if applicable
- Most Recent Report Card, Grades 1-8
Evaluative Testing Results/IEP/504, if applicable
- Custodial Documentation, if applicable
*In addition, applicants, Grades K-8, need to complete an educational assessment
Congratulations on your decision to apply to Saint Olaf Catholic School.
We encourage a visit to give you the opportunity to see the classroom in action and meet with our admissions team to answer any questions you might have. A tour scheduled during the school day will allow you to see your child's learning environment during core subject times. If you don't see a date/time available that works for your family, please call 801-295-5341 to find a time.
We look forward to meeting you and your child!