Who Do I Contact if...


I have questions or concerns about anything classroom, teaching, learning, or homework related including finding assignments and grades through OTUS.

Always start with an email or speaking directly with that teacher(s). If you find this does not answer your question or address your concern, please email Mr. McFall with all preceding correspondence: [email protected].

I need to report an absence, illness, check my child out or in, or change who my student(s) are going home with.

Please call or email Mrs. Moffat: [email protected], 801.295.5341

It is absolutely ok to include the teacher in any communication with the front office, however make sure Mrs. Moffat is the primary contact.

I have questions about school policy (uniforms, discipline, snacks, birthdays, etc).

See our School Handbook HERE.

I have questions specific to a uniform item purchased.

Contact https://www.globalschoolwear.com/contact/ 

or contact our school rep directly, [email protected]

I have questions about getting logged into the school systems (Track It Forward or OTUS).

Contact Mrs. Moffat for login information or to reset passwords: [email protected], 801.295.5341

I have questions about the school social media platforms or general communication.

Contact Mrs. Bird for social media questions: [email protected]

Contact Mrs. Bakker for general communication questions: [email protected]

I have questions about the lunches I ordered for my child.

Contact http://elevationcatering.com/contact-us.html directly


I have specific tuition or billing related questions.

Contact Mrs. Moffat: [email protected], 801.295.5341

I have questions about my account through FACTs.

Contact https://factsmgt.com/contact-us/ directly


I have a question about a specific Home & School Association (HSA) Event, joining the HSA, becoming a Room Representative or other general HSA question.

Contact our HSA President: [email protected].

I have a question that doesn’t fit the above categories.

The front office is usually the best place to start. 

Contact Mrs. Moffat: [email protected], 801.295.5341