Home and School Association
We Welcome and present our 2019-20 Home and School Board:
Vice Presidents-Andy Lawson and Katie Bakker
Previous President Advisor-Dawn Flynn
What is the HSA?
The Home and School Association (HSA) exists as a liaison between, parents/guardians, school, and parish with the explicit purpose to foster communication & community while executing school fundraising and social events. All parents/guardians are automatically members of the HSA. The HSA is a dedicated group of volunteers run by an Officer Board, Room Reps, parents/guardians, faculty, and the Principal. Monthly meetings are held at the school. Parents/guardians are highly encouraged to attend and participate. Pertinent school and parish information is shared in these meetings, including all school activities, events, fundraisers, class parties, and any other school or church information. Meeting notes are published and available to those unable to attend.
What is the purpose of HSA?
- To promote communication among parents, teachers, and administration
- To provide information regarding all aspects of education and student growth & development
- To promote good will and cooperation between parents, faculty, administration, and parish
- To support the school through specific volunteer activities, social functions, and fundraisers
What are the responsibilities of the HSA?
- Work in cooperation with the school administration
- Conduct Home and School meetings
- Plan and execute all assigned activities and programs
- Manage and assist room representatives with their tasks
- Support and promote the school's educational program
- Support and promote the primary mission of the school
2020-2021 HSA Activities at a Glance
Tears and Cheers Reception- Monday, August 17, 8 am
Annual Ice Cream Social- Wednesday, September 9
Halloween Class Parties- Friday, October 30, 1 pm
Thanksgiving Feast/Veterans Day Celebration- Tuesday, Nov 24
Christmas Program Reception- Friday, December, 18
Catholic Schools Week- Sunday, January 31-Saturday, February 6
Valentine's Class Parties- Friday, Feb 12, 1 pm
St. Patrick's Day Parade- Saturday, March 13
Annual Auction- Saturday, May 1
Teacher Appreciation Week- Monday-Friday, May 3-7
End of Year BBQ Celebration- Friday, May 28