- In order to volunteer at school you must complete the Safe Environment on-line training (or have completed it in the last 2 years).
- Safe Environment compliance in the Diocese of Salt Lake City is a prerequisite to ensure that all those whose duties include contact with children and youth are in compliance with the USCCB Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People.
- All diocesan personnel and volunteers must comply with diocesan policies and with applicable state and local laws. The Diocese recently set up a new site to keep track of all employees and volunteers that have completed their training.
- Here is the link to the site: https://www.dioslc.org/offices/office-of-safe-environment.
- There are both Adult and Under 18 certifications available. Please choose Saint Olaf Catholic SCHOOL (not church) as your location.
- Please call Mrs. Moffat, in the office, if you have any questions.
- Sign up to volunteer here.