It is important for all individuals in our school community to present a professional appearance. The dress code is enforced during school hours, while on school property, and may be enforced for any school-sponsored or school-related event. Interpretation of the dress code is at the discretion of the principal. Complete, correct uniform is required at all times.
PLEASE support Saint Olaf School by sending students in their proper uniform. Parents may be called to bring the correct uniform.
The 2020-21 School Year is a bridge year for school uniforms. Uniforms can be ordered on-line through Global Schoolwear designed by Tommy Hilfiger. Be sure to enter code STOL01 to find Saint Olaf. The school receives a 5% kick back on all purchases. Items are purchased online and mailed to you directly. The used Uniform Store on campus will be liquidated at the Used Uniform Sale on July 31st, 2020. Previous years' uniforms will be allowed for the 2020-21 school year as we restock the campus store with used items from our new supplier.
All Students: K – 8 (All School Year)
- Navy blue pants, assorted styles and fabrics
- Cardinal, grey, or white polo (short or long sleeve)
- Oxford button down shirts in white and light blue (short, 3/4, and long sleeve)
- Saint Olaf sweatshirts and vests (logo visible)
- Navy, grey, or cardinal cardigan, sweater, or vest
- Belts must be worn with pants and shorts (3rd grade and up)
- White, navy, cardinal, or grey visible socks and leggings.
- Items listed on the Global Schoolwear site for daily wear.
1st and 4th Quarters of the school year:
- Navy blue knee-length shorts
- Saint Olaf t-shirts are allowed
- Cardinal or Navy Polo dresses
2nd and 3rd Quarters of the school year:
- Long slacks are required.
- Girls must wear leggings or knee-length socks with plaid/solid navy jumpers and skirts/skorts.
- Oxford button down shirts in light blue or white
- All students must wear ties
- Cross ties for girls.
- Straight or Bow ties for boys (Boys ties must be purchased from the school office).
- Boys may wear Herringbone Grey or Navy slacks/shorts
- Girls may wear plaid/navy jumpers, skirts/skorts, navy pants/shorts
- Optional sweaters for girls and boys (cardigans, vest, v-necks)
- Optional Blazers for girls and boys
- NO tee shirts, sweatshirts, or polos (including polo dresses)
- Items listed on Global Schoolwear for formal wear
Any kind of shoe adequate for P.E. may be worn. Shoes must be in good condition and be black, brown, navy blue, gray or white (no light up shoes or heels). Socks must be worn at all times.
Other Uniform Regulations:
- One small earring per ear is permitted
- Only religious necklaces are permitted
- Rings are not permitted
- The coloring of hair is not permitted
- Makeup is not permitted
- Only clear nail polish is permitted
- NO acrylic nails, French manicures etc…